Monday, November 3, 2008

Fourth Essay

We've already been assigned a new essay. Yaaay. In this essay we are asked to "advocate that something be done (or not be done) about an issue, or to argue that some procedure be changed." I've been thinking about all of the different issues that I could pick..but when I narrowed it down I decided to choose animal cruelty. I love animals and I can't stand to see poor defensless creatures be treated in a horrible manner. Allowed dogfights and gambling on it, abuse from owners, hunting as a sport or just for fun, etc..It's just disgusting, and I don't know how a human being can be so cruel and evil to let something like that happen. I think this will be an essay I'll really get into because I've always had a great love for animals and I've always been protective of them.