Sunday, October 19, 2008

Politics

I guess I am pretty new to politics. I've never really gotten into them much until this year. I guess I never realized how important they really were until now. It always seemed like a circle to me, people arguing back and forth. Talk about one big headache. But now it's become much more clearer. I guess because I've grown and matured more. I've also been afraid to share my opinions on issues with other people because I know there's a possibility of debate..and I'm shy or not too good with confrontation. I'm sure there's still a lot I don't know about some things, so it's hard to make a clear opinion. Sometimes its hard to understand what's going on, so I ask the people around me a lot of questions. I finally get to vote this year so I'm trying my best to be careful and sure of the opinions that I develop.